Log cabins are very easy to assemble and erect. It takes just one or two days to build them on the foundation.
Size of Log cabin could be from 2x2 m till 5x5 m. Thickness of wooden balks - 45-90 mm;
- Type of wood – Northern pine;
- Moisture content in balks - 19 %;
- Balks are planed and fitted one into another;
- Balks are impregnated and protected against atmospheric impact;
- eco-friendly paint is available upon a customer’s request;
- House walls can be jacketed for warmth keeping;
- Roof structures are supplied together with the house construct (joists, beams).
Additional completing units
- Roof covering;
- Windows, doors;
- Warmth-keeping materials.